Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tgodtaylor
Journeyman III

Bluescreen by every Adrenalin software

Hello!

After registering in this buggy forum (The Registration formular is a bit buggy (the captcha is changing without reason. AGBs are clickable without effect. (NoScript)Formular is clearing etc.) I can tell my problem that I got after purchase.

I'm a NVIDIA user but because of the market boom of AMD Im proud to get a Radeon 5700. So I changed my graphicscard + Mainboard + CPU to AMD

The problem is, AMD has failed all the years to set up there drivers. But today its more terrible when ever before.

I bought a graphics card where I can´t install the drivers. Normally what I did was using DDU. In safe mode I tryd to install. same problem. Everywhere. Every Adrenalin Software.

What I've tryd from AMD sites "help":

Driver installation errors can be caused by many things, the most common causes are:

• Corrupt or damaged registry keys or system files - They can't get corrupted. Im on SSD.
  • Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates - There are no updates left
  • Graphics driver and software conflicts - Yes. but I deinstalled all drivers before installing?
  • False positives blocked by anti-virus software - I deactivated it completly when installing. Same problem.

I need to reinstall my whole Windows am I right? But I saw forum posts where the same problem occured even after fresh Installation. So my RAM should be defect? But I bought them new? So why should I get only bluescreens when installing the Graphics driver of AMD. The Ryzen Master works like a charm. Every other softwares too.

> Installed windows 4 times with different versions. The only version that works is windows 10 before 1803 Update. But I couldn't update further with installed graphics driver.

I only crash at the installation process where it checks for Systemcompatibility´(10 seconds after setup start):

(LOOK AT SCREENSHOT ATTACHED)

I NEED HELP. I WANT THE NEWEST DRIVERS FOR THIS PRODUCT!

AND YES I get randomly bluescreens, not when gaming but when using multiple Monitors where videos playing.

Actual installed Graphics Driver Date: 27.08.2019

Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700

MSI X570 Gaming Pro

MSI MECH Radeon 5700

Samsung SSD Pro 250GB

Bluescreen copy: (useless because random BSOD in the process)
010520-10125-01.dmp    05.01.2020 00:54:33    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL    0x0000000a    00000000`ffffdbff    00000000`00000002    00000000`00000000    fffff804`5c243416    ntoskrnl.exe    ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0    NT Kernel & System    Microsoft® Windows® Operating System    Microsoft Corporation    10.0.18362.535 (WinBuild.160101.0800)    x64    ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0                    C:\Windows\Minidump\010520-10125-01.dmp    16    15    18362    1.378.412    05.01.2020 01:02:19    

The dump is uploaded here

The next thing is. I can't find the BSOD of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION that appear when I install the Adrenalin 2020 Driver

0 Likes
4 Replies
tgodtaylor
Journeyman III

I reintalled the System.

Installed succesuffully the Driver! BUT! Only Windows 10 before the 1083 update. That means before 2018 Version of Windows 10.

After updating with installed Drivers the update Fails. Stucks at certain percent..

After installing a newest Version of Windows 10 (the latest one). Fresh without Software installed, Windows Defender deactivated. I bind the graphis Driver over Windows and it hangs again!

I may Change the Hardware. But I could Play 4k on Ultra Settings with constant 30 FPS on most games. (3DMark couldn't work somehow..)

So .. what should I do now..?

It seems Software related. but in other way not..

0 Likes
tgodtaylor
Journeyman III

Well because I couldn't be on 1280x1068 I installed the driver, manually. per CMD

It worked! Well. the one driver. I selected .inf with * and only the first driver could be installed. The rest wasn't neccessary, I think it was for ARM.

Well, but it hanged! So I got no solution. I got no installation of Radeon Adrenalin. Only a driver version with supports the latest windows. from 10.04.2019 (ENG)

I hope the games will run fine without. Till AMD finds a solution. Or I really got an hardware defect.

0 Likes
tgodtaylor
Journeyman III

An update version you find in this thread:https://community.amd.com/thread/247653 

Well, it seems like its a bug in the AMD Adrenalin software. You guys should really fix it, it even happens in the latest windows 10 version, which is a big shame.

I dont want to sell the graphics card because of failed driver issues. But I should change back to nvidia, if this occur the next years too..

Any help? Or fixes? I mean its an 5000 version and I'm not alone with this problem as we can see...

0 Likes

hey man,

check out my post https://community.amd.com/thread/248012 

It seems that we are experiencing a similar issue.

I guess we should just get rid of our Radeon cards and switch back Nvidia since it appears that AMD won't do anything ...

0 Likes