cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pac-man13278
Journeyman III

How do i fix my laptop to stop freezing every 3 seconds.

A few months back windows installed a update that I didn't know about updating my drivers or something now my laptop freezes every 3 seconds. I have tried to install AMD 2020 adrenaline and that has the same effect. My gpu is AMD a6-6310 apu with radeon r4 graphics driver.

0 Likes
6 Replies

How long does this take to download it has been 3 hours and it's still checking for hardware?

0 Likes

Check that you disabled your anti-virus and the download is permitted through the firewall..

0 Likes

Sorry to get back so late but i tried Sorry to get back so late but i tried this and it still didn't work this and it still didn't work. Ive been doing express install am i supposed to do custom?

0 Likes
jojosensei
Journeyman III

I have an AMD A6-7310 with R4 too and I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution ?

0 Likes

I installed a driver from 2015 off the dell website.   https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER03285245M/1/Video_Driver_2XXPJ_WN32_15.201.1101_A01.EXE

AMD Radeon R2/R3/R4 Graphics Driver

This package provides AMD Radeon R2/R3/R4 Graphics Driver and is supported on Dell Inspiron 3441/3541 and Vostro 3445 running the following Operating System: Windows 10.
0 Likes