cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wolffairytail
Newcomer

Sapphire 5700 Pulse driver issues

Hi there! Sorry if I sound desperate but I've literally hit a wall that I cannot think around... About a week ago I built my pc and everything was going well... I installed the latest drivers and then after a few hours boom! BSOD! With the error code: Video Scheduler internal error. In the following days leading up to here I've had constant BSOD with that code, black screens... My league of legends client or my discord ramping up my GPU to 100% usage and literally bugging the app to the point that I can't do anything to it... But playing overwatch at 144 Hz with everything set to max has never given me any issues... I tried DDU and reinstalling the drivers... I tried using 2 seperate pus cables to the GPU, I tried disabling freesync and turning off the overlay, I've made a clean reinstall of Windows and yet this morning after the fresh install, bam! Another BSOD... I'm at a lose with this... Should I install older drivers? Should I return the GPU?

My build>

Corsair SPEC-DELTA Carbide Series, RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case - Black

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (Socket AM4/B450/DDR4/S-ATA 600/ATX)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6C/12T, 35MB Cache, 4.2 GHz Max Boost)

Sapphire RX 5700 Pulse (8GB GDDR6/PCI Express 4.0/1540MHz - 1750MHz/14000MHz)

CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 Desktop memory - Black

Corsair TX-M Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified PSU (UK) Hybrid Modular Power Supply Unit - Black

Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-1TB)

WD Blue 2TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inchi

AOC C27G1 27" Widescreen VA LED Black/Red Curved Monitor (1920x1080/1ms/VGA/2xHDMI/DP)

0 Likes
2 Replies

Multiple posts are against forum rules:

Sapphire 5700 Pulse driver issues 

amdmatt

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please use your original thread, you may bump it if required. 

0 Likes