Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cyborhunk
Journeyman III

RX 580 CRASH in WOT

Hi my GPU RX 580 Crash only in WOT.. 

I play for about 15 minutes normally and the screen turns black and the graph starts to spin at full capacity and I have to do a forced restart.

Specs: 
cpu: i7 3770
Motherboard: dh67cl

RAM: 8gb Hyper X 1600Mhz

PSU: 500w 80+White EVGA.
GPU: Sapphire RX 580 Pulse+ 8GB

5 Replies

Is this a sudden change meaning did it work and now doesn't? Have you verified your games installation files or tried a re-install? Did this issue begin after installing a new driver or Windows update? If you did install a new driver and it worked well before then clean install the older driver that worked and report the issue to AMD:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes

Also raising the power limit slider in Radeon Settings / Gaming / Wattman to 50 often greatly helps stability issues.

0 Likes

pokester wrote:

Also raising the power limit slider in Radeon Settings / Gaming / Wattman to 50 often greatly helps stability issues.

you must be using an older version

the current one has 7 states that can be selected from for the GPU, I use 7 which is the highest so I can squeeze as much as possible for 4K gaming

0 Likes

The power limit slider and the states are two different things, it only raises the potential power ceiling of voltage not what that actual voltage will be as governed by the states. And it is the same in all the drivers even before Wattman.

0 Likes

I realized that it is because the% power rises to +30 and the game breaks, in pubg too. I have the problem that my gpu reaches 80 degrees. and also had conflict with msi afterburn

0 Likes