cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cimamura
Adept II

Game Profiles Do Not Override Global Settings

Hello, I currently am using driver 19.9.2 and I recently fixed a bug that was a whole other issue, but now I am reporting another bug with the game profiles.

Please refer to my other bug post https://community.amd.com/thread/244281 

As you will see, I just needed to change some settings, so I went in to IL2 game profile, changed the Anti-Aliasing Mode to Use Application Setting, and it does not work, even though it says above, that "Custom settings configured in profiles override on the Global Graphics page".

I double checked and it says Enabled, is this a known issue by chance? Thanks for the help.

5 Replies

Had this issue a couple of times...the "fix" is to enable Histograph" in the game profile..then reboot your computer. The profile settings will/should work now. For that game.

I will try this out right now and report back. Thanks for the response.

0 Likes
malex1234
Adept I

Think I have a similar problem. The profile settings aren't used, but for some reason only with a certain game (Starcraft 2). Noticed it first when the chill feature stopped working out of a sudden. Tried the "fix" with the histograph with no success. Tried to remove and re-add the profile, also no success. Also only since updating to 19.9.2. I've recently installed 19.10.2 but doesn't help either.

0 Likes
cimamura
Adept II

The Histograph does not work unfortunately. It seems the Global still has to be changed for the game to work. Its ok though. Small price to pay.

0 Likes

Try recreating the profile from scratch, and then if required try the suggestion offered by Kingfish.