cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shield
Adept II

VisionTek 6450 x64 Windows 1809

Now  yea can see and I just helped the other Guy Out here   My problem should been the same thing that easy But Know i when to www.visiontek.com and they have the exact same driver as on the am d page    "but why"- won't the New detect  2019 work for it on the x64 1809 Windows 10 

no matter what Adrenalian fromt 2018 -till 2019 I use non e work .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Your card is 'Legacy' status Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics Products

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

There will not be any newer drivers ever.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

13 Replies
shield
Adept II

The Graphics Card Brand New I  just got it yesturday in the retail box the windows update picked it up and installed the card's verson defualt that's it  then asked me to  restart my computer / so we know it's Not a Faulty card it's the .ini files to run it ans why amd didn't pick this up and try to make a work around for it >?

0 Likes

All I used was Revo Pro To Uninstall the software/driver's for it including the Hiden files so i could start over again and agaun reseating the card to let the windows system pick it  up with Default Display Driver .

0 Likes

I just Installed the same card in My Mother's computer and it worked Like a charm we Both have the same computer's I even swaped Out the card to if that was the Problem  her card worked ? in my Machine And Mine in Her's so again it's not the cards at all .

0 Likes

I sent the Manifacture VisionTek the same message I sent here Hopfully some will reply instead of deleated it .

0 Likes

I just wanted to fully explain as it can be very confusing when retail outlets still sell outdated cards. Depending on how much you paid you might be able to get a currently supported card at or near the same price if returning that card is still possible.

While I am sure the card is new, it is also new old stock. That card depending on how you look at it is about 6 generations old now and has not been supported in years. The only drivers are the ones that come with Windows 10. The AMD graphics software won't see a newer driver as there isn't one.

I would return that card if you can.

I just told that to Visiontek about amazon and gonna pull them from there

warehouses in Canada here cause if there causing problem there not gonna

know until the Customer report's that you know this .This all out dated card

will be Pulled if there no knew support uptdated driver's for them if there

causing conflics

Sometimes people actually have need to purchase old hardware. It is just unfortunate to unwary customers as the specs and packaging still looks as up to date to the unknowing eye as anything current.

0 Likes

Maybe VisonTek 5450 Can Take a Good hard lesson From other Compony Whom Code
Right
Put My Card I Had before In Win10 x64 1809 Picked it Up Like A Charm That
was after I Unistalled the Vision Tek driver's and Shut Down the Computer

When I Started it waited for all windows process To Load Up In TaskMon -

after they all Stop Put In The AutoDetect Adremlian 2019 And it Lit Up Like

a Charm as yea can See Here It works Great Installed both card's one One One

the CPU + The Graphic's Card the Both Pics show Better spects then What The

Vision Tek Did See Know what I'm Talking Amazon's Pulling the Card's they

just Got Apprroval ro Do that was Fast they don't wan't to Be Liable I

Guess lololol

See Much better with the Old Card ...

0 Likes
shield
Adept II

Adrenalian.JPG

0 Likes

that the software I get  the first just the default Dadeon soft ware  that comes with the graphics acard that in stalled ot revert and go back to a lower version but won't go any Higher then that ?

0 Likes

Radeon let me know what yea come Up with

0 Likes

Your card is 'Legacy' status Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics Products

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

There will not be any newer drivers ever.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Which card do you have...the HD6450 or the HD5450 ...as your other post says? Multiple posts are against forum rules...and a waste of someone's time. amdmatt

VisionTek 5450 2 GB Graphics Card The cd driver's for windows 10 64