cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

turbo5800
Adept II

Screen keeps 100% Freezing Random

Since 19.4.1 i get freezes when i have to tab out or tab between normal programs..all freesez so i cant use "ctrl+alt+del" "win-tab" "alt+f4" etc! It somehow also disables my pc "reboot" button on PC itself and when pressing on "turn off" button nothing happening..so have to hold off button for few second to rapid turn off or take the total power off pc...

Tryed also to take Displayport/HDMI (did try all) and set back in but then the screen does not connect. Can see that my PC working hard but all connected stuff gets somehow blocked for use....

Its again same PROBLEM i had 4 drivers before this and inbeetween Freesync was bugging so it was not usable before that the drive wont save my 3d game settings .... 

I tired of this AMD! Since u released crismon u only made more bugs and failure then fixing problem before releasing new drivers...

3 drivers before this u set freesync is bugged and the 2 fixes after that i writing in note that the problem is solved but no it was 100% not....

amd i know i can do alot better than keep failing....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
5 Replies

Which is your cpu ?

0 Likes

i7 960 clocked to 3,85 ghz custom big cooling

gfx sapphire radeon rx 480 8gb nitro+ oc

SSD HDD for Windows

sabertooth x58

1000w psu

monitor mean is this AOC 24" amd Freesync 75 hz Gamer Edition

https://eu.aoc.com/en/gaming/products/g2460vq6

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:11 PM andreluizbarbieri <amd-external@jiveon.com>