Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mofacta
Adept I

Windows taskbar issues in Eyefinity - position intermittent

Hi all, 

Forum noob here.  

So I have a triple display Eyefinity setup.  I have the Windows taskbar position set to the middle display.  But when I boot up it will sometimes move to the designated position and sometimes it won't.  Most of the time it won't. If it won't, the only way to resolve it is to open up the advanced Eyefinity settings via the Radeon Settings app.  Then it resolves automatically without me doing anything.  It's not the end of the world but it is a pain and quite annoying.  

Anyone else experienced this issue?  Is there a solution or am I looking at a bug?

I am currently on the latest beta 19.2.1 but it has happened with all versions since the feature came out last year some time.  

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

7 Replies
mofacta
Adept I

Bump

0 Likes
mofacta
Adept I

Does no one have any insight into this issue? Have no AMD mods seen this issue before?  

BUMP!

0 Likes
mofacta
Adept I

Still happening, peeps.  Is this forum just not very active or has no one actually experienced this problem? 

Mods?  AMD devs?  AMD gurus?  Help!

0 Likes

This is a user to user forum AMD Support Forums - Rules & Regulations & Terms of Membership 

If nobody has had any similar issues...don't expect a reply.

Setting Up and Configuring Multiple Displays to Run in AMD Eyefinity Mode | AMD 

If you want to contact AMD, use one of the many portals.

AMD Issue Reporting Form 

Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

Ok, cool.  No need to be snippy about it!   

0 Likes

You could also try asking on a dedicated OS forum, e.g. https://www.tenforums.com/

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
bray7302
Journeyman III

Check for Driver and Windows Updates,check this article

https://dailytechposts.com/windows-10-taskbar-goes-blan 

0 Likes