cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

windile31
Journeyman III

Radeon VII, playing Wildlands with 19.2.2 Drivers

With Radeon vii, can anybody play Wildlands with the new 19.2.2 drivers? My graphics crash moments after I get in game and the gpu completely spazzes out. I've gotten the same outcome after doing a fresh install of the OS system. I'm including a picture of what happens. The game hangs, graphics will do whats in the image, but system is still running (responding to mouse/ Alt+Tab/ etc) I have to restart the computer to fix the graphics for even the desktop.

4 Replies
windile31
Journeyman III

Update: Put the Radeon VII in a completely different system. Installed drivers for 19.2.2 and exact same problem.

0 Likes

A dxdiag (as an attachment) may also be helpful for troubleshooting, along with the other info request..

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Please supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION for someone to offer assistance.

For all we know, your using an underpowered $20 psu(which from your pics is a possible) ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
harbi
Adept III

- Radeon Vii (undervolt 995mV)

- Ryzen 2700x

- 1440p, Max settings, Nvidia Turf Effects + Nvidia Depth of Field are both turned off

- 19.2.2 driver

Just played the game to test it for you. 10 mins (stock), 5 mins (undervolt), no issues what so ever, consistent 50fps.

I recommend:

- Using DDU to uninstall and reinstall the driver

- Verify integrity of game files

- Reset wattman settings to default and loading your profile again.

- Disabling both Steam and Uplay overlay, although I had no issues running both of them.

r.PNG

0 Likes