Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

efreetcs
Newcomer

graphic bug issue Radeon Pro wx7100

Hello,

Just bought my new AMD Radeon Pro wx7100  and testing it in Photoshop. Driver 18.Q3.
When i'm activating the "10 bits" display option in Photoshop, and when i open a new document, i got an interface bug issue. I must press F to make a "refresh" of the Photoshop interface and it's ok.

If i disable the "10 bits" option in Photoshop, no bug, but... no 10 bits display..

What can I do ?

new doc.jpg

0 Likes
43 Replies

Dear Farhad,

Thanks a lot for your prompt support. I am happy to report that the drivers uninstall/install procedure went butter smooth and I was able to get PS CC 2019 + W7100 to play nice with 30 Bits setting. Please let me know if there is any other scenario (or logs you might need) you'd like me to test with this beta drivers and I will happily do it.

0 Likes

Happy that it works for you now

0 Likes
lmancino
Adept III

after the indication in this post I made

- verified window update and installed all pending (I have Window 18.03 - April update - and not 18.09 as efreetcs  )

- executed Amdcleanup (of course 64 bit) ed reboot in safe mode as requested

- reboot with option DISABLE DRIVER SIGNATURE

- disabled Real Time Protection (Not required but usefull in many case)

- executed Beta Driver

the installation aborted with error 1603. In the register i found this result

- Video Driver OK

- HDMI Driver OK

- AMD Radeon Pro Control Center ERROR.

So I have installed 18.q4 driver and without cleanup I installed BETA Driver selecting only

- VIDEO Driver

- HDMI Driver

In this case the intallation ends normally

After this installation (and 10 bit DPC setting on) the behavior of Photoshop is as described by efreetcs,

normal with just a lamp of broken interface at startup or at the opening of a new image.

0 Likes
lmancino
Adept III

Today I installed driver 18.Q4.1 and the problem is completely solved.