cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dharahas24
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD8750M adrenaline 19.1.1 driver freezes while installing

My laptop has been updated with windows 10 version 1809 and try to install the latest graphics driver which is Adrenaline edition 19.1.1. But while installing the driver, installation stuck at 32% and my laptop freezes without any keyboard buttons working. The display freezes that I have force restart my laptop and open in safemode to clean uninstall the driver and restart again. After clean uninstall is done still, I can see AMD driver installed on my system. Please help me resolve this problem.

3 Replies

My system:

AMD Graphics Card

• AMD HD8750M
  • Laptop System
    • SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
    • Samsung NP370R5E-S06IN
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64bit
    • Version 1809, OS BUILD - 17763.253
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Graphics Driver_10.18.10.4242_64bit
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • SAMSUNG Electronics.
    • American Mega Trends Inc. P15RAN.208.140429.ZW
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel Core i3-3120M @ 2.50GHz, 2500Mhz, 2 Cores.
  • RAM
    • 6GB.

ISSUES:

• Unable to install latest graphics driver. While installing system freezes and nothing works.
  • Don't know whether the driver is compatible with my graphic card model or not.
  • Display issues every time when I install device drivers.

0 Likes

These are the correct drivers  AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

You must install the Intel drivers first  Laptop graphics update...How to

After you download the correct AMD driver and have updated the Intel graphics, disconnect from the internet while you are installing the AMD drivers. After you have installed and re-booted..then connect back.

0 Likes