cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alexey45
Journeyman III

hd 8670m

Поддерживает ли HD 8670m amd  вулкан 1.0 или 1.1 в полном объеме?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Sorry your post is very vague.

Google translated it incorrect I believe.

If you are asking if HD 8670M support Vulkan 1.0 and 1.1 yes it does. Here are the specs showing that is supports Vulkan 1.1.86: AMD Radeon HD 8670M Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

I googled to see if there was any program or software called VOLCANO which is what was translated from post but nothing came up so I figured you meant Vulkan API.

The latest drivers support Vulkan 1.1.

NOTE: Next time you post please translate it into English since this is an English Only Forum. Also post your computer specs: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

As for English Only: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Sorry your post is very vague.

Google translated it incorrect I believe.

If you are asking if HD 8670M support Vulkan 1.0 and 1.1 yes it does. Here are the specs showing that is supports Vulkan 1.1.86: AMD Radeon HD 8670M Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

I googled to see if there was any program or software called VOLCANO which is what was translated from post but nothing came up so I figured you meant Vulkan API.

The latest drivers support Vulkan 1.1.

NOTE: Next time you post please translate it into English since this is an English Only Forum. Also post your computer specs: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

As for English Only: IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Sorry for the inaccurate question, but you understood correctly I had in view "vulkan" thank you for the answer.

0 Likes