cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

haiden3
Newcomer

No audio in relive after update to 19.1.1

I just upgraded and was playing a game that I record/instant replay often using ReLive. While in-game I used the SAVE INSTANT REPLAY hotkey and it saved a copy. When I opened the video it had no audio, other replays I have saved do not have this problem.

FX-8350

M5A97 LE R2.0

16GB DDR3

SAPPHIRE RX 580 4GB (STOCK SPEEDS)

19.1.1 - express install

0 Likes
5 Replies

So report it to AMD > Online Service Request | AMD

0 Likes

I already sent a report via the problem report wizard.

0 Likes

Maybe try the 'custom clean install' option ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
ggg
Elite

Did you look into your audio devices, maybe you can tweak there something? Changing default device or something.

I remember a few years ago I had not sound untill I delete "AMD high definition audio" from device manager.

0 Likes
spartanmk2
Journeyman III

I had this issue until I set Relive>Global>Audio Capture Device to Digital In (Sound Blaster Z) rather than "What U Hear"

Current settings are 96k for audio device (my max windows sound), 320kbps under Relive>Recording>Audio Bitrate

I would enable recording desktop and play music in the background and fiddle with the Audio Capture device until you find which setting works, that did it for me.

0 Likes