Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vdekameron
Journeyman III

Can't find Amd-ryzen-master on PC

Hi everybody!

I downloaded Amd-ryzen-master from official site amd.com and when I tryed to install it to PC I got this warning (photo).

But I can't find this prigramm on my PC.

My processor - ryzen 7 2700.

Can you explain how i can find or install this programm?

In advance thank you.

0 Likes
6 Replies

Means you already have it on your computer. Search for it in the Windows 10 search bar or Cortana.

But I can't find this programm on my PC.

Безымянный.png

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

it should be in the Start menu under A(MD)

Clipboard01.jpg

the install location is here:

Clipboard01b.jpg

Can't find in those places too(

0 Likes

Most likely it seems like Ryzen Master is still installed under Windows Registry. So when you try to install Ryzen Master again, the installer sees that in Registry a newer version is installed. Seems like you had a broken Ryzen Master installation in the past and wasn't properly uninstalled.

I have attached a Microsoft Uninstaller/installer troubleshooter. Click on it to download it and then run it. Hopefully it will remove all traces of the bad previous installation of Ryzen Master so that you  can reinstall it again.

But first go to Windows Control Panel - Programs and Files and make sure you don't have an entry for Ryzen Master being installed. IF you do, click on it to start the uninstalling process. Then run the attached Microsoft Uninstaller/Installer. If no entries, then just run the Troubleshooter.

Now see if you can install Ryzen Master again.

If none of those work then go to Windows Registry and located it there to delete the entry of Ryzen Master. You can find the data in the registry in the following area: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

This will remove the program from Windows Control Panel. Best to run a Registry Cleaner like CCleaner or Wise Registry Cleaner. Both are free. I use both without any problems so far.

0 Likes