cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bdbt
Journeyman III

Eyefinity Advanced settings app does not open - unable to customize monitor setup

I have a new RX 590 Red Devil GPU, so I can't roll back to 18.12.1 as the installer does not recognize the GPU (it only came out in November).

The Eyefinity Advanced Settings app does not open with either of the optional updates 18.12.2 and 18.12.3 installed.

This is frustrating as my three monitors are different sizes and I need to customize the Eyefinity setup for it to be worth using.

The links to 'Report problems with AMD driver' on this website do not work - you just get sent on an eternal redirect that never redirects.

Does anyone know a way to fix this, or, does anyone know when the next major update will be released which might resolve this problem.

It seems that every other driver update features this problem of Eyefinity Advanced Settings not opening.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Accidentally clicked correct answer on your reply.

I read that article you link to before posting here.

The Eyefinity Advanced settings app does not open. That's it. It just never opens when you click on 'Try Advanced Settings'. So it's not possible to even follow the instructions in the support faq page you link to.

Thanks anyway.

0 Likes