Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

roderick11
Adept I

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series looking for drivers update

Hello,

I need a driver update but i can't find my graphic on AMD website. And i want to know why the availability shows Offline.

• Laptop
  • Samsung Modelo do sistema NP350V5C
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home - 64bit
  • Intel® Core™ i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2 core (s), 4 threads , x64
  • 8 GB RAM
  • AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series - 15.200.1062.1004

Appreciate.

1 Solution

7600M is a series...not a particular card. You have to know that...and download the correct driver here > AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Laptop graphics update...How to

View solution in original post

31 Replies

7600M is a series...not a particular card. You have to know that...and download the correct driver here > AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Laptop graphics update...How to

Mine is an 7670M already installed the drivers and reboot the pc but the availability shows OFFLINE

0 Likes

What "availability Offline'' ?

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

When i run Intel Driver and support assistant says that my graphic availability is OFFLINE, check images below. But in my Intel HD Graphics 4000 says that is running at full power. Or this "availability" doesn't mean that the Radeon isn't working ?

0 Likes

I don't see this as a AMD issue. Are you having any problems with your laptop? In Device Manager do you have any yellow marks?

0 Likes

Nothing in the device manager, looks normal

0 Likes

Then what's the problem? If you have no issues, I answered/gave you the " I need a driver update but i can't find my graphic on AMD website ".

Hi,

I can not find in any way the details of the particular card. I can find out that it is an AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series card, but even with the help of the AMD catalyst control center I can not find out if it is a 7610M, 7630M, 7650M, 7670M, 7690M or 7690M XT. How on earth do I find that info (without having to open the laptop)?

And with open the laptop I mean look in the interior at the graphics card itself

0 Likes

Run GPU-Z...select "Lookup' it will tell you the exact chip you have

0 Likes

Ok. Done that. Now I get this screen.

gpu-z screenshot.gif

Still not sure which one it is. I can only see that it is a 7600M Series.

0 Likes

Lookup says it is a Radeon HD6570, but that does not seem to fit with the HD 7600M Series identification.

Anyone who can help out here? Or has an idea how to progress? Or should I just open the hood and look inside?

0 Likes

https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

Regardless of which AMD driver you install, the latest Intel drivers must be installed Before the AMD graphics. The latest Intel driver for your laptop is > Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]

0 Likes

Two ways:

1. Look up your exact model number of your laptop (located on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop) and go to the manufacturers support site...pull up your model and check the specifications. Or simple Google the laptop version and you will see all kinds of reviews with specifics.

2. Run GPU-Z. Select 'lookup' and it should show you the exact model

Be sure to use the drop-down at the bottom to choose which card

Screenshot_2.png

0 Likes
mhnd10
Adept I

I need update for the same card please what I install ?????

0 Likes

I have my problem in the meantime solved. I downloaded and used a tool called Driver Reviver. You have a free trial period and that was sufficient for me to solve the issue.

Ok... so can you tell me how to do this in detail? and I would be grateful to you.

0 Likes

Go to www.reviversoft.com and download and install the Driver Reviver tool. When you open it it scans all your drivers for outdated ones that require updating. It found (amongst others) outdated Intel graphics and AMD drivers on my laptop. I updated them as instructed, starting with the Intel ones. After restarting the laptop the issue was over. 

But , can I found serial key or something to activate it? because it take so long and I have many things that need update.

0 Likes

I only updated the ones that I thought relevant. I did them one by one. Did not take too long. I did not use the tool any further as it served its purpose. Sorry, don't think I can help you any further.

Ok thanks... but can I know how much time that graphic card take to update because it takes long with me and the another things that need update too it takes long or what ?

0 Likes

Each of them just took a few minutes. before I ran Driver Reviver I did a deep virusscan and a manual windows update. That took a while. 

0 Likes

Bro... I think my device is broken after I do what you say to me .... the screen resolution become bad after I update the card from your program you say! 

What I do now ?????Untitled.png

0 Likes

I return the original update because I can't do anything after the **** program you give to me do the update.. so all what I do is empty talk !

0 Likes

Sorry to hear that it did not work for you. For me it worked, so your problem may be different than mine. I am not an expert, just found a solution to the problem that I shared here. Maybe other community members have a solution for you, or the expertise to help you further.

I don’t think that anyone will solve my problem because in this community there are very few who initiate help, so I think I will get to the point that someone who solves the problem will take what he wants from me or something..

I hope to find someone who love to spreads goodness because this community is dead ! 

0 Likes
yatfarzan
Journeyman III

Im also looking for the updated version of driver, i can not play nfs payback in my laptop,  gpu with 

AMD Radeon HD 7670m....

it say that your  driver error , is there any solution for that...

0 Likes

How hard did you look?

Do us a favor and read this before you repost: https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

https://www.amd.com/en/support 

0 Likes
iceth
Journeyman III

0 Likes
Crave
Journeyman III

i dont know if this will help or not considering this thread was made in 2019 

but for what its worth i have the same laptop as u and i have 7670 m grafics card 

Greenviper73
Journeyman III

hi

i had same problem with samsung laptop with amd 7600m vga!

you must download AMD 7670m driver for that...

0 Likes