cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

capeluso
Journeyman III

Driver Issue for AMD Radeon HD 7540D graphics

I keep getting an error code that I'm missing the driver for my graphics on the HD 7540D.  I go to the listing of Radeon HD but there is not an HD 7540D.  There's HD 7510D & HD 7550D.  Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Because that is a integrated graphics. You need to supply the processor/APU and OS and laptop/desktop. INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Hi Kingfish.  Sorry I didn't give you enough information.  Desktop;Windows 10; AMD A6 5400K dual core processor; 1TB hard drive.  Hope this is enough.  I don't know what an APU is.

0 Likes

Go to this page and select the driver exactly as I have done > AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Laptop graphics update...How to

And....the A6 5400K is a APU

Hi kingfish.  I've followed all the directions you sent and my desktop restarted.  Now I have a small black box with "AMD catalyst install mgr" & it won't let me close it.  Behind that I have an AMD Catalyst install mgr with a WELCOME on it & it is also blank.  Also, when all this popped up, the warning "no AMD graphics driver is installed or isn't functioning properly" & says to install the driver appropriate for your hardware".  OK..... now what do I do?  It won't let me close either of the AMD pages.  It flashes when I try to close the small box and doesn't respond when I try to close the WELCOME box.  HELP!

0 Likes