cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

akalidali
Journeyman III

Cant change from Intel Inside to RX Vega in planet coaster game

Planet coaster does not allow me to change from Intel Inside Graphics 630 to my RX Vega GL. (Ive got the HP Spectre x360 2018 version) what can I do to fix that problem? i already updated my drivers but the game just cant find it.

0 Likes
4 Replies

If the 'How-to' doesn't apply to your Intel product,https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-017

Then you would need to query it on Intel forum for your Intel product.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Where can I find the Intel Forum?

0 Likes
weilenmann03
Journeyman III

I have the same Problem and I hav contacted the frontier (Planet Coaster) Support. I will Keep you updated. If you already got a solution I wolud be happy to hear from you.

0 Likes
weilenmann03
Journeyman III

@akalidali  So I found a possible Solution. I have made a profile in the Radeon Settings for the game and the game accepted it. So you Need to click on the game in the game section of the Settings, then you Need to toggle something on, an then it worked. I dont know if that was the Thing that corrected it because i was als other stuff to make it work but that was the last Thing. In game you should have the Radeon rx vega m as the selected Default graphic Adapter.

pastedImage_0.pngpastedImage_1.png

0 Likes