cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adrenalin 2019 18.12.2 still has no option to record the Radeon Overlay Menus in ReLive - a desktop recorder must be used to record the Radeon Overlay Menus.

Hi,

System info - not that it matters for this one - apart from the AMD GPU:
CPU: i7-4790K
MB: Asus Z97 Deluxe Dual + NFC and Wireless.

GPU 1 Palit RTX2080 OC 8GB - connected by HDMI to FreeSync Monitor.

GPU 2 XFX RX Vega 64 Liquid - connected by DisplayPort to FreeSync Monitor.

RAM. 32GB DDR3 Corsair LP Tactical Ballistix.

SSDH 2TB  Seagate Firecuda.

Adrenalin 2019 18.12.2 still has no option to record the Radeon Overlay Menus in ReLive

This means if I have a problem with the Radeon Overlay Menu (For example ... in new Radeon Overlay Wattman -  GPU CLK only increments in 1% not 0.5% steps, or problem with the load/save location for custom Radeon Overlay Wattman Profiles) it is difficult to report it back to AMD using a desktop recorder instead of ReLive.

It is also difficult to record Radeon Performance Overlay in game  using a desktop recorder.
If I want to record the Radeon Overlay menus, along with Radeon Performance Overlay and Game Advisor operation & results it is difficult resulting in having to splice video from a desktop recorder with Radeon Relive recording results.

Please add ability to record Radeon Overlay and Radeon Performance Overlay and Game Advisor Overlay together in one ReLive Video.
The only other solution to this I can think to try out would be to use an external Elgato or Avermedia Capture device and they are expensive option for people who may just want to record these features.

This issue with inablity to record Radeon Overlay Menus  in ReLive has been open for years now.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies

As usual I will upload a couple of test videos ... showing exactly what the problem is...

0 Likes

Two test videos are uploading now. They will require some editting before they can be published. Should take ~ 1 day.

0 Likes