cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rogueovert
Journeyman III

Compatibility Checker Offline???

Ever since I installed this new driver I keep getting this damn notification.

Screenshot - 8c6a13a40e50c9e65b9e2d359c3ba344 - Gyazo

0 Likes
14 Replies
marekbujko
Adept III

Know issue: Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.

how can i solve it please ?

0 Likes

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition Release Notes | AMD

Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.

You can check on this link that the latest update with adrenalin 18.12.2 is known to have this issue. This might be probably fix with later updates so all we can do is have some patience.

Wait for fix update. You are outside US?

0 Likes

yes ; tunisia

0 Likes
peteyallison
Adept I

I am also having the same issue.  I am in the U.S.

0 Likes
usualsuspect
Adept I

i am on EU with same problem too.

0 Likes
billbishere
Journeyman III

Same issue here as well as several other little buggy things.  This new "stable" driver is anything but... The last driver was much better, I am about to roll back to the last stable.  Once again AMD rushing out a driver that is not ready.  SMH.

0 Likes
iidarkseekerii
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. I'm going to revert to the previous version of AMD Adrenaline to see if that makes the issue go away.

0 Likes
rock12
Adept I

same problem in aus also overlay wont work so have removed amd software just using driver lol

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

Add another US user having the same issue. Time to DDU and roll back to previous drivers. Guess the new features aren't quite ready yet.

jdbigguy
Journeyman III

Me too. Have just unchecked "show upgrade advisor" in preferences. As there is no solution yet, at least that should stop the pointless notifications.

0 Likes
pictbrige
Journeyman III

That problem appears when Nod32 or another Antivirus blocked with firewall

0 Likes
mrecandy
Adept I

Add another US user having the same issue. I have Adrenalin 2019 19.7.1 installed.

0 Likes