• Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1.1
  • Motherboard
    • Make and model; Asrock Fatal1ty X370 gaming X
  • CPU/APU
    • Make and model number; Ryzen 7 1700
  • RAM
  • Amount of memory installed; 16GB

I am trying to install AMD Ryzen Master. I downloaded it from AMD web site. It was declared 64MB, but it was 99MB.

When I start to install, a window with license agreement pops up, after I check that I agree, installation starts. After few seconds

it says it is installed and ask if I want to launch or exit. I launch - nothing. I exit. Try to find where is AMD RM. There is no desktop shortcut,

there is no application on start menu. I entered settings and apps, then programs - there was no such program installed.

After 2 hours trying, I took my laptop, i7-5500, downloaded AMD RM from the AMD web site and installed it without problems for 2 minutes. There is

desktop shortcut, there is app left side start menu, there is such program listed in settings, apps, programs.

I am very confused. Anyone could help me please? Thanks in advance.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

But unfortunately there is no AMD RM installed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

AMD are aware of issues(being investigated, use your last working version.

You could also add your issue details to Ryzen Master does not start properly

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AMD are aware of issues(being investigated, use your last working version.

You could also add your issue details to Ryzen Master does not start properly

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
yasen
Adept I

Good morning,

I solved the problem. Anyway I am not satisfied as full AMD customer from the attitude when someone has problem with the AMD products.

If it will help anyone this is how I solve the problem:

Just changed the region in the settings to US(recommended) and AMD RM was installed w/o problems. Run the RM, working well. Changed the region to my country. Run the RM - working again well.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. The version of RM is irrelevant. The new one and the old one could not be installed, after changing the region, both were installed w/o problems.

I don't work for AMD.

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks, will pass this feedback onto engineering.

Please use this thread for any additional feedback.

Ryzen Master does not start properly

0 Likes