cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

marcinxp
Journeyman III

55 degrees Celsius message pops up: Access to the graphic layout of the application has been blocked.

Hello. I have a problem with the R5 M330 graphics card. In some applications at exactly 55 degrees Celsius message pops up: Access to the graphic layout of the application has been blocked. I am asking for a quick response to this problem. and laptop specification: HP 250 G5 i5 6200 8gb of frame bios version f.44 R5 M330 Samsung 860 evo 250gb and the original power supply provided with the laptop (65w)

0 Likes
7 Replies
marcinxp
Journeyman III

Drivers: 18.11.11

0 Likes
marcinxp
Journeyman III

On 18.11.12 drivers this same

0 Likes

This is AMD correct driver for your laptop AMD GPU card: AMD Radeon™ R5 M330 Drivers & Support | AMD .

I would first update all the Intel (Graphics) Drivers and Intel Chip set and BIOS and then install the last AMD Switchable Graphic driver from HP.

Once you laptop has been updated with the latest Intel Drivers and BIOS (11/2018) and you installed the latest AMD HP Graphics driver (2016) and everything is working correctly. Then download and install the AMD generic Laptop GPU Driver and see if it still run correctly. HP 250 G5 Notebook PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Here is how to update your Laptop GPU drivers with an Intel CPU: Laptop graphics update...How to

Note: For AMD latest GPU drivers to work correctly, your laptop MUST have the latest Intel Drivers installed for your Intel CPU/APU  and Chip Set.

I would add that after downloading the drivers you want to install. Disconnect from the internet unplug or disable WIFI before installing. This way Windows update doesn't screw up the install by interfering.

marcinxp
Journeyman III

I downloaded the drivers from there, and the drivers for the chipset were the latest

0 Likes
marcinxp
Journeyman III

no hp drivers this same

0 Likes
marcinxp
Journeyman III

closed topic, this app does not support mobile AMD GPUs

0 Likes