cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Amd Ryzen 5 2400G Problem with 3200Mhz

Hi, I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2400G microprocessor with 16GB of Gskill TridentZ 3200mhz DDR4 RAM, my board is the Asus ROG B350-F Gaming, the problem is this: When you enter the BIOS settings of the board, update the same to the latest version to be able to give more utility to the functions of this, then I wanted to raise the frequency of the memories to 3200mhz and all right until I was going to start Windows, started this it did not take 5min and I gave Hardware error the system and for so it was restarting, I had to lower the frequency to 3000mhz and so it is working perfectly.

My question is: Can I take these memories to 3200mhz with the Ryzen 5 2400G without problems? In what way could this be achieved? My board supports 3200mhz for each ram slot.

0 Likes
2 Replies
arcticwind
Forerunner

The memory QVL list is different for the Raven Ridge line of processors (Ryzen 5 2400G).

It does not list any Gskill memory for that speed of memory.

ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING Memory / Device Support | Motherboards | ASUS USA

0 Likes

Well what I'm going to do, I'll keep giving 3000mhz of OC and keep pulling there. Well what I'm going to do, I'll keep giving 3000mhz of OC and keep pulling there

0 Likes