cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

pandalien
Journeyman III

I didn't receive game bundle from my local retail store

Greetings red team. Recently I bought sapphire RX 570 nitro+ 4gb but i haven't received any coupon inculding the 2 out of 3 games is there anything I can do?I have contacted them but they refuse to give me because it was a "black friday sale" but some customers have indeed got the coupons of the games.

0 Likes
1 Solution

My retailer shop was in the program and I mentioned that few users have gotten in their hands the 3 game gifts.I contacted them again but no response till now I will update if something happens.Thanks for your answer

Edit problem solved. There was a misunderstanding because I bought ryzen 5 2600 in my last purchase. I received my coupon

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

May be related Hi, I recently bought a Sapphire Vega 64 from Newegg via eBay and to my dismay didn't receive a vouc...

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

My retailer shop was in the program and I mentioned that few users have gotten in their hands the 3 game gifts.I contacted them again but no response till now I will update if something happens.Thanks for your answer

Edit problem solved. There was a misunderstanding because I bought ryzen 5 2600 in my last purchase. I received my coupon

0 Likes