cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dave123
Journeyman III

Cannot access Radeon graphics settings

Hello, I cannot access Radeon graphics settings on my new LENOVO YOGA 530-14ARR.

When I right click on desktop the option is not there or any other graphics options, nor does the subdirectory seem to exist. When I tried installing the adrenalin edition it said it was already installed.

The hardware id of my graphics card is PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15DD&SUBSYS_39FF17AA&REV_C5. The reason I need is to fix a overscan problem on a projector which was relatively easy on my previous laptops in the Intel HD Graphics control panel.
Any help would be appreciated as all my google searches have been for naught so far :-(

0 Likes
1 Solution

Install any graphics drivers (AMD/Intel) from the manufacturer laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 530 14arr Lenovo PC Support - US

Check for bios/chipset updates.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Install any graphics drivers (AMD/Intel) from the manufacturer laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 530 14arr Lenovo PC Support - US

Check for bios/chipset updates.

Thanks, worked immediately, I spent hours trying to figure that out.
The only thing I noticed was now it's not optimising the projection slightly at the sides when I scaled it down to fit at the bottom, leaving an unused area, unlike in the intel control panel where you can tweak it better both horizontally and vertically also with a smoother sliding scale, hopefully they will fix that in a later version (or I can figure it out in this one).

Only a small annoyance overall as I can see everything now, thanks again kingfish, you saved my viewing pleasure :-)

You might want to read this..could find some help here > Radeon™ Software Help Center | AMD

0 Likes