cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rufo
Journeyman III

Problem with AMD Radeon HD 7650M

My computer is an HP probook 4740s with Intel core i5 processor and interchangeable graphics Intel HD graphics 4000 and ADM Radeon HD 7650M.

S.O. Windows 10 x64bits

diagnostico.png

The drivers of my AMD card do not work correctly since no game or program that needs this does not work.

I tried to update the drivers of the official AMD page, installing and uninstalling even tried with the automatic detector for drivers does not work in any way.

On the official website, it has you download the following drivers for w10 x64bits: Catalyst Software Suite (Revision Number: 15.7.1 WHQL) and Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta (Revision Number: Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta).

I have looked at many forums and none propose solutions, just uninstall and install again and update ... none of that works.

By installing the driver recommended by amd for my card in the device manager I put the screen adapter is: AMD Radeon HD 7500 / 7600M Series

administrador.png

I pray solution, thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply

This is a English language forum. Forum rules ask that you use one of the free programs to translate your post https://www.translate.com/

You might want to read this > Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes