cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

shlyapnik
Journeyman III

Good afternoon. And it is possible to check the warranty on the BOX the processor serial number?

Good afternoon. And it is possible to check the warranty on the BOX the processor serial number? processor "ryzen 7 1700" 2016 in., stopped working, the seller refuses to guarantee, and AMD on the box version gives 3 years, as it can be checked for warranty or not?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Its against AMD Forum to open two exact Threads on the same issue: Hi! how to check the warranty on the serial number of the processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 BOX?  amdmatt

By the way, I gave you the same Link and information on the first Thread you opened as Black Zion did.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

shlyapnik, I recommend you open an AMD Online Support request, here.  Good luck and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

After 30 days (or 90 days with some sellers) the warranty goes to AMD. You will need to fill out AMD's form: https://support.amd.com/en-us/warranty/rma

0 Likes

Its against AMD Forum to open two exact Threads on the same issue: Hi! how to check the warranty on the serial number of the processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 BOX?  amdmatt

By the way, I gave you the same Link and information on the first Thread you opened as Black Zion did.