cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

moonlightsiren
Journeyman III

I just bought Rx Vega 64 was hoping to get the Free games (i got it from memory express) i did not get any codes from them or anything at all with the GPU

i was hoping to get the free game, its one of the factor why i choose Rx vega over the GTXs. I did got my vega last week and was looking forward to get a new game but since i am excited about the GPU i got i forgot about the games that comes with it, I am wondering where and how can i claim it. I ordered my GPU at Memory Express Canada(Winnipeg). The image below is the Email i got from AMD.

0 Likes
11 Replies

The T & C http://www.amdrewards.com/terms

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

cool cool thank you so much! =)

0 Likes

If you bought the Vega GPU after November 3, 2018, the Promotion period had ended.

Per AMD Rewards Term & Conditions:

1. TIMING a. Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins August 7, 2018 at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 3, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Please consult the world clock for time zone conversion information. b. Purchase Period: To receive a Coupon Code, Participant must purchase an Eligible System during Campaign Period from a Participating Retailer. c. Redemption Period: The Coupon Code must be redeemed no later than December 31, 2018 to obtain Application downloads after which the Coupon Code is void.

0 Likes

but there is another one, the one with devil may cry, 5. i have the image on my phone

0 Likes

This the only promotion at AMD Rewards which is the one that you mentioned. It ends on February 2019:

To Reclaim your game, Memory Express or Asus, where you bought the Vega, needs to send you a "COUPON (Code)" that you then go to AMD Rewards.com and redeem it.

Your Memory Express in Canada is participating:

Game Bundle

Get up to three games FREE when you buy select AMD Radeon RX Vega, RX 590, RX 580 or RX 570 graphics card or eligible desktop PC. Full details here.

Details when click on "HERE":

Offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, Coupon Code must be redeemed by April 6, 2019, after which coupon is void. Residency and additional limitations apply. For full Terms & Conditions, visit www.amdrewards.com.

Campaign period begins November 15, 2018 and ends February 9, 2019 or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period. Offer void where prohibited.

Without the Coupon (Code), you won't be able to redeem it at AMD Rewards site. So make sure Memory Express in Canada is participating in this Promotion. If you don't get a COUPON CODE email or letter, then you must go to MEMORY EXPRESS and find out why you haven't received the COUPON CODE.  They may say go to Asus to get the COUPON CODE.  Anyways, you will find out what to do when you call for the Coupon Code at Memory Express.

NOTE:  I see that the Vega 64 cost 1020.00 in Canadian Dollars which at the present exchange rate in the USA would have cost $775.20

0 Likes

oh i have the codes for the reward, there is different one, i called memory express. The february one is the one with Assasin's Creed Od. i think but the one i got is Tom Clancy's Division 2, Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 so yeah im all set thanks tho.

0 Likes

The reason why I mentioned all that information about the codes because other Users have been having a lot trouble getting codes from the Retailer they purchase their AMD GPUs from.

Since you have the code, you are in good shape. You just have to register at AMD Rewards website and input your code to receive your free game.

Good gaming on your new Vega64, One of AMD's top of the line GPU cards.

0 Likes

its funny how u mention that cause the code that i was given have a problem, based on the term and conditions the Vega 64 that i have is eligible to get 3 games at all, but the problem is when i put the codes in, its not detecting my vega64 and also its asking for rx 590 or rx 580 which is weird coz both GPU is not on the same table when you look at the quantity of games you're getting. so yeah at this point i dont know im kind of disappointed but still looking forward to get the game. The picture below is the Error i got and also the GPU i have and its through adrenaline too.

0 Likes

Contact AMD Rewards Support that appeared on the Error message you posted.

Maybe AMD Moderator Ray_M might be able to help see what went wrong. amdmatt

0 Likes

Please submit a ticket at AMD Rewards and they will be able to help you.

https://www.amdrewards.com/support

0 Likes

hi

can you till me how did you get the code. because i have the same issue

i bought yesterday amd card  (rx580) from local place and i dont know how to get the code

plz help...

0 Likes