cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

m010to4ek
Adept I

Ryzen 5 2600 Вылеты в играх без объяснения причин

Здравствуйте, купил процессор Ryzen 5 2600, оперативную память Geil на 16  гб с частотой 2667 МГц, материнскую плату MSI B450M-PRO-M2 и видеокарту Palit GTX 1070 JetStream. Установил операционную систему Win 10 ( все обновления которые предложила ось установил), поставил все драйвера, все пакеты Visual C++ ,Microsoft NET Framework последней версии. в общем все драйвера и пакеты ос сайта MSI на материнскую плату, Ryzen Master также на видеокарту последний свежий драйвер. Играю постоянно в PUBG  и вот установил Assasin's Creed Odyssey. В обоих играх постоянно вылеты на рабочий стол с закрытием игры без объяснения причины, а порой и вообще синий экран. Сегодня "асасины" тупо зависли, зашел в диспетчер задач, а под напротив процесса игры не написано "не отвечает", лишь потребление оперативной памяти, а процессор распределяет на этот процесс 0% ресурсов. Не знаю что делать, может подскажете что не так?

Также вкладываю сведения о системе сохраненные из средства диагностики DirectX.

Сообщение отредактировано: Геннадий Мигурский

0 Likes
1 Solution

I reinstalled the OS 5 times, but the last time I decided not to install the motherboard chipset driver, for the sake of experiment, and it helped.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

First:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

This question is Not Answered.

ray_m

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.​ <-------------------------------- VERY IMPORTANT

Second:

I was able to translate your post but it was kinda sketchy. But I saw your DXDIAG.Txt and it shows problems with two programs.

1) Assassin's Creed

See if this website helps you with configuring Assassin's Creed to work better on your computer: AC: Odyssey Error | Disable Level Scaling, Stable 60FPS Settings, Fix Stuttering

2) Ryzen Master

Try uninstalling Ryzen Master and see if the problems continues. BUT BEFORE removing Ryzen Master, BE SURE TO RESET IT BACK TO "DEFAULT".

If the problem continues after removing Ryzen Master, Then you can install Ryzen Master back again since it wasn't the reason for your games to crash.

Third:

Here is the latest Driver for your Nvidia GTX 1070: Drivers | GeForce . See if by updating your GPU Driver helps any.

Fourth:

What errors are showing when it crashes especially the BSOD errors?

0 Likes

Hello, reinstallation of OS helped without the subsequent installation of the driver of a chipset of the motherboard. Let me remind the motherboard model MSI B450M PRO-M2

0 Likes

If by installing the OS again Fixed the problem than mark your last comment as "Correct"

Normally reinstalling the OS is the last resort as far as troubleshooting goes. But possibly your OS was corrupted if it fixed the problem you were having.

0 Likes

I reinstalled the OS 5 times, but the last time I decided not to install the motherboard chipset driver, for the sake of experiment, and it helped.

0 Likes