cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

michaeloh1995
Journeyman III

wanna ask for radeon tm 520 got any update driver for windows 10 1809 version?

Hi, yesterday i update my Hp BS641TX to windows 10 version 1809. after update, my radeon setting and driver are not up to date... can i ask where can i update the driver for this latest.

0 Likes
6 Replies

EDIT: Needed to delete AMD Download driver information for Radeon 530 because it is not compatible with Radeon 520 according to kingfish​ post from AMD Support.

I would update all your laptop drivers especially the Intel CHIPSETS and Video Drivers since they affect the installation of AMD Drivers.: HP Notebook - 15-bs641tx - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

I would use HP Graphics driver for your laptop to make sure it works correctly:

AMD/Intel Switchable Graphics Driver (Windows 10 v1803)

23.20.808.2304 Rev.A361.0 MBJun 18, 2018 DownloadHP's Terms of Use
DetailsAssociated files

Also it helps to have the latest BIOS installed for compatibility reasons for the laptop's hardware installed:

BIOS (1)

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)

F.42 Rev.A29.4 MBAug 24, 2018 DownloadHP's Terms of Use
DetailsAssociated filesPrevious versions

0 Likes

means after update to ver 1809 i have to manually update the chipset graphic for intel and also video driver for intel graphic also?

0 Likes

Intel has it own program to update all Intel Hardware on a PC and Laptop. It is called Intel Driver and Support Assist. Download it and be connected to the internet. It will download and install any Intel Hardware Driver that needs updating.

0 Likes

The 520M is a OEM graphics chip. You should use the AMD/ and Intel drivers furnished by the laptop manufacturer.

means i have to download in my laptop manufacturer?

0 Likes

From AMD support: