Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cruuds27
Journeyman III

New Driver Not Installing

Hi all,
Ive been trying to download the new driver update for my AMD card on my laptop, but when I download the .exe for 18.10.2 off of intel's website, I get the install for 18.11.1. After the installation is finished, when I try to open my Radeon settings, I get an error that states " No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD Driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." Ive done clean installations, went back to previous versions and tried again. But Im not positive that I am getting the right driver installation. I am using my HP Spectre x360 15t, and the specs are as follows:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7-8705G CPU @3.10GHz

Intel HD Graphics 630Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics

What can I do to fix this problem if anything? Is this driver just not compatible with my system or is something wrong with the .exe? I have no idea why this driver wont work with my system as I was shown that the update was available for my system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

0 Likes
2 Replies

You need to contact Intel support for any issues with their product.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..