cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

vitorfogaço
Newcomer

Sent my processor for warranty, AMD says ''service request has expired''.won't reply to emails or customer support, they are not helping me at all. please does someone know what i can do? the processor never worked out of the box and AMD seems to not care

I sent in my processor and after receiving some really confusing and unprofessional emails, and then had no reply for weeks, i was left in the dark by AMD for days and now they are saying my service request has expired, they haven't told me what i need to do , or if i will ever see my processor that i bought defective out of the box. Can AMD simply just steal from me like this? sell me a defective chip and then just ignore me? what can i do to have my rights respected? i want to sue them but don't know where to go.  please help

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

You have opened 5 different tickets on the same issue.

In your original ticket you were asked to provide a copy of the purchase invoice along with a photograph of the processor. You have still not provided the copy of the invoice.

Please update your latest ticket with that information, while I am escalating your RMA issue.