cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

outsignys
Adept I

AMD Boot Kit Request

Hello, I requested an AMD Boot Kit for my B350 motherboard a few days ago in order to use Ryzen 7 2700 after I install the newer BIOS update and I want to know what's the state of my request, like is my request being processed? A human e-mail asked me for legibility images and I sent them but no response since then. How long does this take? Has my request been denied and that's why I haven't got an answer? I also live outside of the US.

1 Solution
outsignys
Adept I

Never mind, the Boot Kid just arrived today, along with all the other e-mails from AMD. Sorry for "not being patient" enough I guess, haha.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
outsignys
Adept I

ray_m​ Hey, um, sorry to tag you, but I wanted to update something, I'm in contact with MSI and I'm waiting for them to reply to let me know on what I should do next to get my motherboard updated. As for my question could you possibly check it and tell me in which state my Boot Kit Request is at? I sent a boot kit request without proper guidance so I don't know where this will lead to, the only contact I've made so far was from the shop I got the motherboard and processor at.

0 Likes
outsignys
Adept I

Never mind, the Boot Kid just arrived today, along with all the other e-mails from AMD. Sorry for "not being patient" enough I guess, haha.

0 Likes