cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stepanovr94
Journeyman III

Problem with drivers ryzen 5 2400g

Hello! Why when I want to download the driver for ryzen 5 2400g from the official AMD website I have a problem. Why AMD cannot fix it. Please help me, thanks in advance.

Ryzen 5 2400g

2x4 HyperX Predator

Chieftec 550w

Toshiba 1tb

Asus prime b350-plus

0 Likes
10 Replies
stepanovr94
Journeyman III

Без имени.jpg

0 Likes

Are these the drivers you are trying to install? AMD Ryzen™ 5 2400G Drivers & Support | AMD

You have no discrete graphics?

Try a clean install using DDU in safe mode and the computer disconnected from the internet

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

Yes, I downloaded exactly those, and I also had this error.

0 Likes

Try a clean install using DDU in safe mode and the computer disconnected from the internet

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

I did the cleaning. What next?

0 Likes

Reboot into SAFE MODE > run DDU and let it restart your computer. Install the new drivers. Reboot.

0 Likes

I did everything as you said, I installed this version of Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1, and all the same problemБезымянный1331311.jpg

0 Likes

Why is Afterburner installed on your computer?

0 Likes

I watched FPS in games.​

0 Likes

Just having it installed on your computer causes issues with some computers...IF you are going to use AMD management software (Wattman/Ryzen). Conflicts with settings and controls. Disabling it does no good. Try completely uninstalling it, and do a clean install of the AMD driver using DDU in Safe Mode while disconnected from the internet.

0 Likes