cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

manishingen
Newcomer

AMD radeon HD 7670M "Thread stuck in device driver" windows 10

I'm having AMD radeon HD 7670M GPU and I'm using windows 10 with Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I've tried installing graphic drivers on it but as soon as I install it blue screen of death shows up saying "thread stuck in device driver". I've tried installing drivers from manufacturer's website, windows update and AMD driver support & auto detect, still can't fix it. I disabled my GPU to get my PC running normally. How can I fix it. Due to this even my game renders are getting real bad.Please help ASAP

0 Likes
9 Replies
t4g0r
Adept I

I have the exact same problem. AMD pls

jerryscool
Adept I

Hey.. I'm having the same problems with my R9 390 xfx radeon card too,is there any solution to this very problem?

I just had to take the graphics card out and put my old 4g card in... Sick of this blue screen of death..

Have tried the latest drivers no good and have gone back 3 prev versions too still no joy..

0 Likes

As this is a software issue i would like an awnser as soon as possible please?

My game play is suffering due to this problem and i cant afford to buy a new Graphics card when it was working great untill i installed your latest software update.

J

0 Likes

Would be nice if AMD did respond to this problem.... Looks like ppl buy there products and they only reply and help simple problems?

IDK why but amd driver support is terrible. The laptop which I'm using rn is a waste without graphic card and all the solution I could get over the internet is to disable the graphic card. Only thing I can suggest is if you go for a new gc, just don't go for amd nvidia is better. AMD got no life in their gc.

0 Likes
dayn
Journeyman III

Same problem.

HP laptop with 7670M, after the installation of my new SSD, cannot install graphic drivers

0 Likes
suskun
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. (Samsung laptop windows 10)

0 Likes
suskun
Journeyman III

not related to putty.I tested it in windows 8.1 worked well.windows 10 also gives this error

0 Likes
seeforever
Journeyman III

Presentation1.png

kindly amd help me to correctly installed my amd graphics and work correctly. waiting amd sooner.

0 Likes