cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radeon ProRender Discussion

asharjamal
Journeyman III

Amd radeon prorender registration code not loading.

I recently installed Amd radeon prorender for 3ds max but I could not get the registration code as the Installer setup keep loading after I clicked register button. It keeps loading & nothing happened.

can someone just send me a registration code. I don't know what else to do...IMG_20181027_175526548_HDR.jpg

Message was edited by: Ashar Jamal

0 Likes
5 Replies
bsavery
Staff

The "get registration code" should load a web page with a form to let you get the code.  Are you connected to the internet and getting the webpage?

0 Likes

Also, What version of windows are you on?

0 Likes
asharjamal
Journeyman III

Actually I was connected to Internet on windows 7 but link never loaded so yesterday I tried another things that solved my problem.. I installed the Radeon Prorender in another laptop having windows 10  & use the registration link to register my self. Now I have the activation code which I entered in my windows 7 laptop & it worked. The driver was installed successfully

Thanks a lot for your time.

0 Likes

Additionally on clicking the register button on my windows 7 laolap nothing happened I mean it never took me to the browser for the link to be loaded

0 Likes
homeexpert12
Journeyman III

I've been trying to use AMD Radeon ProRender for home, but I'm having trouble with the registration code not loading. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

0 Likes