cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

deniska
Journeyman III

Не могу найти драйвер на Imac для видеокарты AMD Radeon Pro 570 под Parallels для Windows 10

I can not find the driver for the Imac for the AMD Radeon Pro 570 graphics card under Parallels for Windows 10

I have Imac 2017 5K Retina, I work in programs that are not on MacOs, so I use the Parallels virtual machine to work in the program, I need to customize the video card, on amd.com I can not find the right driver for my card under Windows 10 Please help with the driver.   Windows 10, does not see my video card, but takes it for Parallels Display adapter (WDDM)

На русском языке:

У меня Imac 2017 5K Retina, работаю в программах, которых нет на MacOs , поэтому пользуюсь виртуальной машиной Parallels , для работы в программе , мне нужна индивидуальная настройка видеокарты , на сайте amd.com не могу найти нужный драйвер , для моей карты под Windows 10 , прошу помочь с драйвером.

Windows 10 , не видит мою видеокарту , а принимает ее за Parallels Display adapter (WDDM)

Фото приложены.

0 Likes
3 Replies

This is a English language forum. Per forum rules, use one of the free programs to translate your post and include > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

https://www.translate.com/

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

Here is his English translation:

I can not find the driver for the Imac for the AMD Radeon Pro 570 graphics card under Parallels for Windows 10

I have Imac 2017 5K Retina, I work in programs that are not on MacOs, so I use the Parallels virtual machine to work in the program, I need to customize the video card, on amd.com I can not find the right driver for my card under Windows 10 Please help with the driver.   Windows 10, does not see my video card, but takes it for Parallels Display adapter (WDDM)

0 Likes

You need to ask AMD for advice > Online Service Request | AMD

0 Likes