cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ugljesa73
Journeyman III

Good afternoon I have one problem. I have a 120GB SSD R3 disk and I have connected all the way, I turned on the computer with a hard drive and your SSD, but it tells me that my SSD only has 1023MB. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon I have one problem. I have a 120GB SSD R3 disk and I have connected all the way, I turned on the computer with a hard drive and your SSD, but it tells me that my SSD only has 1023MB. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
9 Replies

Post a screenshot of Disk Management

0 Likes

SSD is Disk 0

disk manager.PNG

0 Likes

Alright, couple more screenshots, one of the device manager volumes tab, one of the hardware IDs details. The Radeon SSDs have been out of production for a -long- time, did you buy this drive used?

0 Likes

I bought a used ssd. All device fields are empty in the device manager.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

0 Likes

Have you tried to Re-partition the SSD and see if it shows the entire amount again using Windows Disk Management?

You also may want to check out your SSD with Seatools for Windows: https://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/

This might indicate if your SSD is defective or not. Since it is not the C:\ you won't need Seatools in DOS to run at boot up.

I would first run Seatools and then see if you can repartition the SSD with the correct amount if it passes Seatools basic tests.

0 Likes

I tried to partition the SSD again, but it again shows the same amount

0 Likes

Another question is, how did the drive get to be RAW format ?

Corrupted master boot record/failed drive/disconnected, unplugged while powered on, etc.... ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
ugljesa73
Journeyman III

They do not bugle tomorrow with the Seagate tool and I'm reporting results. I hope to solve the problem.

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

I would try a *diskpart clean* on the ssd and see how it fares...

0 Likes