Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

sbo
Journeyman III

Ticket Closed after Support asked for further information

Hello,

I created a Ticket in your E-Mail form regarding an RMA of our Ryzen 1700x that's having several freezes and issues.

Your Technician asked for more information, but once I replied I got the automated answer from your Ticket System saying that the E-Mail couldn't be delivered since the Ticked in question was closed.

Service Request Nr: 8200838193 

Could you please re-open it, so that I can answer to it?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Sorry, not sure what happened with your ticket getting closed. Unfortunately closed tickets cannot be reopened.

Please open a new ticket and feel free to quote the old ticket number in your message.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Sorry, not sure what happened with your ticket getting closed. Unfortunately closed tickets cannot be reopened.

Please open a new ticket and feel free to quote the old ticket number in your message.

Hello Matt,

thank you very much for the quick response.

I don't know if you have contact with the Support Team that answered to my previous ticket, but I would be grateful if you could contact "Niki", he/she was the previous technician that answered to me.

I did create a new SR# with a reference to this forum post and to the previous SR# in case they want to know why I created a second one, like you suggested.

My new SR# is: 8200838379

Thank you once again.