cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dogdotexe
Newcomer

AMD ReLive Stuttering and Green Screen Recordings

• Issue Description: The saved videos from ReLive are just 100% green. I have no idea why it happens. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It usually occurs after I start a fullscreen/borderless game and then the game lags/freezes for a couple of seconds with the instant replay symbol blinking/disappearing. After a while it usually stops and then it goes back to normal, but if I save the replay after that it's just green... If I'm (more) unlucky ReLive just stops working completely. Most of the time I don't notice any issues, but this is happening frequent enough for it to be annoying.
  • Hardware: MSI R9 390 8GB, Intel Core i7 4790k, 16 GB ram, 1080p screen, 144hz, Asus Z97-A MB.
  • Software: AMD Radeon 18.10.1, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

pastedImage_3.png
Picture of said problem..

• Games I have had problems with: Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Battlefield 1, Golf with friends, Skylar and Plux, The Talos Principle.... so most games have issues

Anyone know how to fix this issue? Rebooting the pc seems to fix it temporarily. I've tried to reinstall the drivers (dirty & clean), change settings in Relive and more, but nothing works.

Thanks!

0 Likes
0 Replies