cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

recker
Journeyman III

my laptop have AMD Radeon graphic R5 as integrated (512MB) and R6 as dedicated (2048MB) but in my laptop only use integrated.I update my driver to adrenaline 18.10.1 but problem is still.i want to know that there is same driver to both graphics...please h

is ther different driver for r5 as integrated and r6 as dedicated

0 Likes
2 Replies

need to give more information about your laptop including exact Make & Model: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

If your laptop uses a AMD APU (CPU with integrated graphics) then you MUST download the APU driver and install that. That driver will install both the Integrated and discrete GPU card in your laptop.

If your Laptop has an Intel APU, then you can just download the AMD Discrete GPU driver from AMD Download page.

But it is always best to install the driver from your Laptop manufacturer rather then the AMD Generic driver. Later on you can install the AMD laptop driver and see if it works as well or better than the laptop's manufacturer driver.

Here is how to make your laptop switchable  and how to update it: Laptop graphics update...How to  and  Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

0 Likes

Without the required information, this is just a guessing game. Please supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes