Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

cesaraquino
Journeyman III

RGB ring of the Wraith Prism cooler does not change color

Good afternoon.

I have a Ryzen 7 2700X processor with the Wraith Prism stock cooler installed on an ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming motherboard and when I want to change the RGB color of the components using the ASUS AURA SYNC software, the ring does not change to the color I select, it just changes the color of the fan.

The cables are connected according to the manual. How can I fix it?

All help is appreciated.

0 Likes
4 Replies
sedatdogankan
Journeyman III

I have the same issue.I'm using ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO x470 motherboard.USB and RGB cables are connected.Fan leds are changing, but the ring and amd logo led's are not changing.

Please help AMD?

0 Likes
patch
Journeyman III

+1, Hi how are you, did you solve the problem?, this happen to my cooler, my ring change the general solid color independent to the led fan that i can control it; conclusion... my led fan its red and the ring its green.

0 Likes

Hello, yes, I could fix it. The cooler comes with two additional cables, one going to the USB and the other to the RGB Header. Disconnect the RGB cable, and with Cooler Master's Wraith Prism software you can control the lighting of the cooler.

Greetings.

0 Likes

How are you, thanks for the answer, well disconnect the rgb cable and only the usb cable is connected, the soft keeps saying me "plug in your cm device ..." and only the ring is on but not synchronized, the ring do the same and my fan led have a very low light, :'v. Regards.

Edit: In my list of devices this appears, I assume it is the fan's controller, look for possible solutions but nothing is still there and update everything.

0 Likes