Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

xkaix
Journeyman III

Best Driver for my laptop

My laptop is lenovo g510

My graphic card is AMD Radeon R5 M200/ HD 8500M Series,

I have a decent lag problem in certain games (CS:GO), i heard that certain driver models are perfect for certain graphic card and should not be updated anymore. If its is true, would you suggest me the best available driver update for my laptop ?

0 Likes
6 Replies

0 Likes

• AMD Graphics Card
    • AMD Radeon R5 M200/ HD 8500M Series
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Lenovo G510
  • Operating System
    • Windows 7 64bit
  • Driver version installed

Radeon Software Version 18.5.1 Adrenalin

• Display Devices

????

• Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • BIOS Sürümü/Tarihi LENOVO 79CN41WW(V3.01), 08.11.2013
  • CPU/APU
    • İşlemci Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Çekirdek, 4 Mantıksal İşlemci
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • ?
  • RAM
    • 8GB
    • And this is my videos settings, cant get more than 37fps during game, my friend have the same laptop and playing with 100fps

0793DE73E5EC0ADDBDDF46D089C05839A3ECC2EE (1366×768)

0 Likes

Laptop graphics update...How to

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Now all you have to do to download the correct driver is choose which M200 SERIES graphics you have.

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

0 Likes

I did everything you said but still doesnt work, thanks anyway

0 Likes

Seem like your laptop has an old BIOS Version. According to Lenovo Support for your laptop the last version was 3.09 : laptops and netbooks :: lenovo g series laptops :: lenovo g510 notebook - US .

It was listed under Windows 8.1 OS but not under Windows 7.

Sometimes updating the BIOS will improve the Laptop compatibility with it hardware and software. You look like you still have the original BIOS from when you bought the laptop. Make sure this is the correct BIOS for your exact Laptop otherwise you can ruin your laptop if it is the wrong BIOS.

Here are all the drivers for your laptop for Windows 7 -10 from Lenovo Support: laptops and netbooks :: lenovo g series laptops :: lenovo g510 notebook Lenovo PC Support - US .