cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

denxprov
Adept I

I can not find the driver on the site on the amd radeon hd 7600m video card help

I can not find the driver on the site on the amd radeon hd 7600m video card help

0 Likes
1 Solution

First:

you need to post your computer specs : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Second:

You need to specify exactly which HD76xxM card you have installed. Once you do that go to AMD Download page and choose the correct one to find out what drivers are available.

If you don't know, download and install GPU-Z and see if it indicates the exact model of GPU you have installed.

EDIT: Looking at all AMD Drivers for the HD 76xx is looks like that last AMD Driver is from 2015/2016 (Windows 10) which means your GPU is not supported anymore by AMD and there will not be anymore updated Drivers.

If this is a laptop, I suggest you install the last driver from your Manufacturer's Support site for your laptop.

EDIT: Forgot to post the AMD Download Page link: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

View solution in original post

9 Replies

First:

you need to post your computer specs : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Second:

You need to specify exactly which HD76xxM card you have installed. Once you do that go to AMD Download page and choose the correct one to find out what drivers are available.

If you don't know, download and install GPU-Z and see if it indicates the exact model of GPU you have installed.

EDIT: Looking at all AMD Drivers for the HD 76xx is looks like that last AMD Driver is from 2015/2016 (Windows 10) which means your GPU is not supported anymore by AMD and there will not be anymore updated Drivers.

If this is a laptop, I suggest you install the last driver from your Manufacturer's Support site for your laptop.

EDIT: Forgot to post the AMD Download Page link: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • Make and model; AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series
  • Laptop System
    • make SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS and model of the Laptop 350V5C/350V5X/350V4C/350V4X/351V5C/351V5X/351V4C/351V4X/3540VC/3
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
  • RAM
    • Amount of memory installed;  6GB
    • ----------------------------------------------------
  • System Information

• ------------------

•       Time of this report: 10/16/2018, 08:42:52

•              Machine name: ------------------------

•                Machine Id: {-------------------------------}

•          Operating System: Windows 10 Домашняя для одного языка 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)

•                  Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)

•       System Manufacturer: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.

•              System Model: 350V5C/350V5X/350V4C/350V4X/351V5C/351V5X/351V4C/351V4X/3540VC/3

•                      BIOS: P02ABE (type: UEFI)

•                 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

•                    Memory: 6144MB RAM

•       Available OS Memory: 6036MB RAM

•                 Page File: 4185MB used, 3513MB available

•               Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

•           DirectX Version: DirectX 12

•       DX Setup Parameters: Not found

•          User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

•        System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

•           DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

•                  Miracast: Available, with HDCP

• Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

•            DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

I saw these drivers I can not understand what I need to install Help please understand this?

0 Likes

On the official website of the laptop there are no amd drivers for windows 10 there is only for windows 7

0 Likes

"On the official website of the laptop there are no amd drivers for windows 10 there is only for windows 7" Yes it does.

There is no such thing as a AMD HD7600M graphics card. There is a AMD HD7600M SERIES that has several graphics cards in the series...as shown.

May not be what you need anyhow...depends on your processor. Supply the information asked for..or this is just a waste of time.  INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

seems like his laptop has a Intel processor: " Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz"

Laptop graphics update...How to

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

Please read this

Looking for the latest amd driver for the Radeon HD 7700 ? 

To find out WHICH HD76xxM graphics you have

Find unknown devices using a vendor and device ID. | Device Hunt

Go to device manager, right click on the AMD graphics/properties..select Hardware ID. Search for that value in the above app.

(These are examples..not your specific card)

cleaned the laptop changed the thermal paste updated the driver, but when you start the  game, black screen and everything is reset

amd video card burned down because on a standard video card everything works when you run on it and turn off the amd video card

What can be done with this?
Thanks to everyone for the help !!!

0 Likes
CahyoBudi123
Journeyman III

I use the original driver from my laptop since 2014 and i see at device manager that the driver work properly. showed as AMD Radeon HD 7600 M series.. but windows send me notification at right bottom that amd catalist control need attention.. i didnt see any problems   

0 Likes