cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

zutury90
Journeyman III

AMD RAISE THE GAME - AMD Rewards assistance

I bought a couple of days ago one of the new AMD Video Card rx580 and the store online (eprice.it) who sold it, give me a Coupon code to reedem  Assassin's Creed Odyssesy in AMD Reward page. I requested to unlock the coupon and I provided the email with that code sent to me from the store.

My request tickets is 508114. I hope someone of AMD Team can help me as soon as possible.

0 Likes
1 Solution

You are confused. This isn't AMD Support. This is AMD Forum where Users help other Users with their computer problems or issues. It is run and managed by AMD Employees but their job is to moderate the Forums and at times help solve certain issues that may arise.

One of the Moderators here could probably help but that is up to them and if they have the time.

This current thread here at AMD Forums may give you some indications of how long it takes to get your games (2-4 days): AMD Rewards Coupon verification

Have you tried actually contacting AMD Support from the link at AMD REWARDS website from here: AMD Rewards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
zutury90
Journeyman III

When do you plan to answer? I've been waiting for more two days. I thought the amd support service was better than that.

0 Likes

You are confused. This isn't AMD Support. This is AMD Forum where Users help other Users with their computer problems or issues. It is run and managed by AMD Employees but their job is to moderate the Forums and at times help solve certain issues that may arise.

One of the Moderators here could probably help but that is up to them and if they have the time.

This current thread here at AMD Forums may give you some indications of how long it takes to get your games (2-4 days): AMD Rewards Coupon verification

Have you tried actually contacting AMD Support from the link at AMD REWARDS website from here: AMD Rewards

0 Likes