cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

todayisaday
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 560 2GB Not Connecting to Display

It's just straight up not connecting, I've changed input on TV, changed port on TV, restarted the computer like 3-5 times after every troubleshooting step, nothing.

0 Likes
1 Solution
todayisaday
Journeyman III

Okay, so I fixed it.

What you need to do is to (for future reference) take the motherboard‘s battery out, that way the bios resets. After a couple minutes for good measure, put the battery back and plug it back in then turn the computer back on. I believe the reason for the bios doing this is incorrect clocking rates or just general corruption. This is the way MY computer was fixed, if anyone else has problems, it may need a different fix, the monitor you hooked up may just be loose or unpowered or something else.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
todayisaday
Journeyman III

Okay, so I fixed it.

What you need to do is to (for future reference) take the motherboard‘s battery out, that way the bios resets. After a couple minutes for good measure, put the battery back and plug it back in then turn the computer back on. I believe the reason for the bios doing this is incorrect clocking rates or just general corruption. This is the way MY computer was fixed, if anyone else has problems, it may need a different fix, the monitor you hooked up may just be loose or unpowered or something else.

0 Likes