cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

chercheur01
Adept I

Looking for the latest amd driver for the Radeon HD 7700 ?

Hi from France

Where can I find the lastest Driver for my graphic Card Radeon HD 7700, please ?  My computer had a crash and I lost all my graphic card driver downloaded on AMD site. It seems that there is no driver anymore for this graphic card. Any  solution, please ?

Message was edited by: Matt B

Edit title

0 Likes
1 Solution

Laptop? WinXP? Desktop? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

There is no such thing as a HD 7700...you need to know which card in the 7700 SERIES you have. Please look up what graphics card you have following this guide.....Please help me update my AMD drivers for Radeon HD7900 Series

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Laptop? WinXP? Desktop? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

There is no such thing as a HD 7700...you need to know which card in the 7700 SERIES you have. Please look up what graphics card you have following this guide.....Please help me update my AMD drivers for Radeon HD7900 Series

0 Likes

Hi Kingfish,

Now I can't find this card anymore but it used to be on AMD Drivers list less than a year ago or more.

My card on my system is a AMD Radeon HD 7700 series. It was in the list before.

If there is no driver  anymore for this type, would you be so kind as to tell me where I can find one. Internet?

I didn't succeed in contacting AMD. Impossible to get in touch with them.  Help  would be very appreciated. Thank U  :-D

0 Likes

If you read the post...it shows you how to find out what exact card you have. It is not hard.

Find unknown devices using a vendor and device ID. | Device Hunt

Go to device manager, right click on the AMD graphics/properties..select Hardware ID. Search for that value in the above app.

(These are examples..not your specific card)

0 Likes

Or, if you don't want to do what kingfish said, you can take a few seconds, open your case, and read the model number off the sticker, or use GPUz's Lookup button to tell you your card,

But since all HD 7700 series GPUs are still in mainstream support, you can download the latest driver for Windows 7 and 10 from the links on the release notes page https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-9-3

If you're using Windows 8/8.1, then no support exists.

Thank you Black_Zion and Kingfish for your help