cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pcdvd00
Journeyman III

Looking for display drivers for the graphics card AMD radeon HD 7620G+HD 8600M Dual Graphics

Hello. Help please find new drivers for the graphics card AMD radeon HD 7620G+HD 8600M Dual Graphics and AMD radeon HD 8600M  Series

Message was edited by: Matt B

Edit title

0 Likes
1 Solution
7 Replies

P;ease furnish the required information...include your APU > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

The only APU with a HD 7620g is A10-4655M with Radeon HD 7620g amd  laptop driver.

Depending on what Windows Version he has he can download it from here: A10-4655M with Radeon™ HD 7620G Drivers & Support | AMD .

Need to follow kingfish​ instructions and post your Computer (Laptop) exact specs to be sure the above link is correct.

If possible, write in Russian. My English is bad. I understand you need other data from my laptop?

!22.jpg

0 Likes

Windows 7

0 Likes

The only APU with a HD 7620g is A10-4655M with Radeon HD 7620g amd  laptop driver.

Depending on what Windows Version he has he can download it from here: A10-4655M with Radeon™ HD 7620G Drivers & Support | AMD .

In Russian:

В зависимости от того, какую версию Windows у него есть, он может скачать его здесь: A10-4655M с драйверами и поддержкой Radeon ™ HD 7620G | AMD.

Your APU (CPU with Integrated Graphics) is not supported by AMD any more with updated Drivers. The last drivers for your APU is from 2015 & 2016.  So, IF you have these drivers installed already in your Laptop there is no need to updated the APU AMD Drivers.

In Russian:

Your APU (CPU with integrated graphics) is no longer supported by AMD updated drivers. The latest drivers for your APU are 2015 and 2016. Therefore, if you have already installed the drivers on your laptop, there is no need to update the AMD APU drivers.

very very bad that my laptop is no longer supported by your company. thanks for the answer

0 Likes