cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

icedk
Adept II

AMD drivers.. apparently, it's been a while that they trawl..

Between install, uninstall test, do, test, check remake, reboot, clean up, reboot again and again, etc.

This does not lead me to say, as a certain ignorance: never again AMD, step to Nvidia etc.

(the problems that nvidia has also know, not to mention that it costs + of what it really offers (Apple teaches) and since I am not inclined to "to fatten swollen cows" .. XD)
I got a lot annoyed and I do not get lost in other words
windows 7 64bit / r9 390
There is little to do, the things are that: the drivers seem to be released, but very little tested before.
You have various problems reported and not by AMD users, the solution remains to return to a previous version but at least less problematic in most cases, stop.
For those who can not stand wattman and the first drivers who did not have a "stable settings" of the same: 16.9.2
For those like me who have problems with flickering due to the Adrenaline (yes, the whole series have flicker problem) last good drivers for me become: 17.9.3

Are drivers dated? So let's keep the problems.Because there is not a single current or recent driver, that I personally have not found worse or really problematic.

Is the problem only mine? Hello and strangers like first XD

https://www.guru3d.com/files-categories/videocards-ati-catalyst-vista-win-7.html

Yes I tried them all, always with clean installation ddu and all various reboots. Reporting everything to support in detail has not helped,
now I'm really fed up, to the point that, i would send you to hell XD
I used a translator and this is a personal advice and opinion.

0 Likes
2 Replies
icedk
Adept II

I point out that the video "flicker" was taken from a program in unreal engine 3 and if you move in the environment being still at specific points you notice the great annoyance, putting the drivers back not adrenalin this does not happen.

0 Likes
icedk
Adept II

it seems that this problem does not matter to the support, as here too. XD

0 Likes