cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

idealist
Journeyman III

Failure after installing the software

Installed A10-5750M with Radeon HD 8650G and discrete HD 8970M drivers are installed. Without the installation of additional software, the HD 8970M is not used. When installing a suitable Catalyst, crimson, adrenaline laptop reboots or the "blue screen of death". In safe mode it boots. I tried - win7-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.8.2-aug27 / whql-win7-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17.7.2-july27 \ non-whql-win8.1-win7-radeon-software-crimson-relive-16.2.1-sep20 \ win7-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-edition-18.9.1-sept12   Recommended AMD and support.

When installing adrenaline and crimson error 174, before these applications were installed and worked normally. Worked for 3 years without any problems. Now I tried a lot of different drivers and programs, I reinstalled Windows 2 times and do not know what to do.

I have a laptop MSI GX70, windows 7 maximum 64-bit.

0 Likes
2 Replies

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes

As before, the error is 174.1234.jpg

0 Likes